Monday, October 8, 2012

One Month Old


I can’t believe my baby boy has already turned one month old! Since the day Colten was born, our lives have felt like a whirlwind. Between visitors, doctors’ appointments, and moving homes…his first month of life has felt like the blink of an eye. I have to say what a blessing it has been to have so many wonderful friends and family willing to help us out with providing us meals, groceries, and caring for Colten while we squeeze in a nap or shower, so thank you to all who have been a part of us keeping our sanity as we have plunged into parenthood!
Colten is such a wonderful baby thus far. He gives mommy and daddy 3 to sometimes a rare 4 and even 5 hours of sleep at a time during the night. We have witnessed several smiles from him, and just love watching all his adorable expressions and sounds. It’s amazing what happiness this little person has already brought into me and Jonathan’s lives. We’re so excited to watch him grow and blossom into who God would have him be. 

2 comments:

  1. Time flys by so fast, I'm happy you are blogging..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could see him! But, Katie thanks so much for posting photos. I am not doing Facebook much anymore, so I am glad this is a way of keeping updated. Love, GREAT Aunt Suzi

    PS: Please tell Jonathan Hello for me. I love seeing photos of the 3 of you.

    October 10, 2012 9:45 AM

    ReplyDelete